KicK™ features a bold angular compact profile delivering an elegant, timeless form wrapped around high performance, precision optics breathing new life and emotion into architectural site lighting.
The Superior Features of KicK™ Include:
Advanced LED Technology
This innovative, patent pending, fully shielded stair step optic eliminates glare from most viewing angles, completely hides the LEDs when viewed from behind the pole with 0% uplight while delivering up to 12,880 lumens.
KicK™ lets form follow function in this sleek, stylized luminaire that delivers true integration of pole and luminaire in one bold design. Available in two sizes, K4 and K5 and features 3 configurable mounting options.
KicK™ combines a handsome daytime form with nighttime high performance precision optics to deliver a truly elegant low glare experience for pedestrian scale illumination.
- Two popular sizes for flexibility: small 4” and medium 5”.
- 3 mounting options: integral pole, tenon mount and side mount
- Patent pending Stair Step optic design
- 0% uplight, 0% backlight
- Up to 99 lumens per watt
- Up to 12,880 lumens
- Three color temperatures 3000K, 4200K, 5100K
- Three distributions – Type 2, 3 and 4
- 2 drive currents: 500mA and 700mA
- New reduced lead times, 3-4 weeks for all KicK™ products