All you need to transform any room into a powerful conferencing and collaboration space
Only Crestron Mercury enables people to work together, regardless of location or web collaboration application. All others lock you into a single platform. You get all the must-have conferencing and collaboration tools in one easy-to-use console.
- Full open SIP conference phone
- Room scheduling & one-touch joins
- Bluetooth® audio pairs with mobile phones>
- High visibility mute indicator>
- Support for any web collaboration application
- Built-in AirMedia® for wireless presentation
- Unbelievable microphone & speaker quality
- Enterprise provisioning & management
- Onscreen room availability and meeting details
- Built-in occupancy sensor for usage data & automation>
Crestron Mercury X
The one-cable-to-table solution
Crestron Mercury X simplifies connection to the front of the room. It requires just a single CAT5 cable for display and camera content. Present via AirMedia or HDMI and see it on the room display. Connect via USB for conference audio and camera.
Use any soft phone, web conferencing, or UC application to collaborate right from your laptop. Simply connect to Crestron Mercury.
Works with what you have today, and may need tomorrow
Leverage the precision engineered speaker and microphones inside Crestron Mercury to enjoy phone calls that sound like everyone is in the same room. Use the Bluetooth audio to pair with mobile phones, or the built-in full open SIP conference phone to make calls.
Crestron Mercury connects directly with Microsoft Exchange® or Crestron Fusion® to make room scheduling easy. The built-in graphics engine generates an onscreen display of the room calendar and simple instructions for starting a meeting.
Deploy, monitor, manage, learn
With the Crestron XiO Cloud™ IoT-based service you can simultaneously configure and deploy an unlimited number of Crestron Mercury consoles, thereby dramatically reducing installation time. Resolve events remotely to prevent lost work time and gather actionable usage data, all with no programming required.